First of all I would like to say - Rural King is one of my favorite stores to shop at. The store I most always patronize is located in Logansport, Indiana.
I am not "pissed off" - however I am disapointed after a recent shopping experience I thought I should bring to your attention that at least a few of the younger male employees at Logansport facility need a bit of an attitude adjustment and a reminder on how to speak to customers courteously..
Of three employees I dealt with two of them spoke down to me - or seemingly to me, trying to make me feel *** after I asked them for assistance)
Perhaps they were just having a bad day and normally are not like that.. However, if I were you I believe I would instruct my store manager to have a staff meeting to remind all employees that you are there to help your customers - not to "*** them off" with poor attitudes. Sincerely, john williamson
More Review Details
- Review category
- Supermarkets and Malls
- Review rating
- 1 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "I purchased a large dog crate from rural king Sunday July 6th around 4pm from the rural king on st. Joe Evansville Indiana . We bought it for a pit..."
- "I worked for DG and have to admit that I wouldn't purchase food from any DG store. The cold items, when being delivered, spend several minutes waiting to be "checked..."
- "I hired Lowe's installer to install our dishwasher, the installer didn't tighten the nut to the dishwasher and it resulted us losing our kitchen,dining room wall and carpet. This was..."
- "Recieved this product and on installation notice the under part of the hood was seperating and where the hood latch goes was cracked and cant be used, espicially since the..."
- "I too lost my home to Aurora's practices. I was on a repayment schedule when I had a Heart attack and I was in the hospital I was contacted be..."
- "Bought a simmons sectional sofa from big lots about 2 years ago. This sofa is used in living room by 2 adults over 50 years of age , no children..."
- "OnlineCompliancePanel.com is becoming a big pest in my daily life. I have been getting their spam mails, being sent religiously, for quite a while now. I have written a good..."
- "In early July I contacted Scandia Marine for a quote to have my new boat bottom painted. I spoke to Marty, one of the owners, who quoted me $19.50 per..."
- "Everytime I order from this establishment the mess up the order in some way. Doesn't matter if I place it on the phone or online. They always charge me for..."