Rural King - customer relations
First of all I would like to say - Rural King is one of my favorite stores to shop at. The store I most always patronize is located in Logansport, Indiana.
I am not "pissed off" - however I am disapointed after a recent shopping experience I thought I should bring to your attention that at least a few of the younger male employees at Logansport facility need a bit of an attitude adjustment and a reminder on how to speak to customers courteously..
Of three employees I dealt with two of them spoke down to me - or seemingly to me, trying to make me feel *** after I asked them for assistance)
Perhaps they were just having a bad day and normally are not like that.. However, if I were you I believe I would instruct my store manager to have a staff meeting to remind all employees that you are there to help your customers - not to "*** them off" with poor attitudes. Sincerely, john williamsonc39e2d9 review #234768
You may also like
- "We originally had our old gutters replaced due to water leakage with new gutters through Gutter Helmet of the Pikes Peak Region a few years ago (Colrado Springs, CO.). Our..."
- "Went to Walmart's seafood section to get fish to grill only to find every package of seafood is from China, Tiawan, or Vietnam. Living on the Gulf Coast you expect..."
- "We bought a $70 stoller from the website. We never used it and decided to return it to the store. They wouldn't let us return the brand new..."
- "My diabetic daughter was admitted to Yellowstone. She was there for 2 days and they refused her insulin and testing of blood sugar. She was in..."
- "This person is slandering my company everyday on Craigslist in Portland, Oregon. It's really funny beacuase everything he says about us is exactly what this dan trussell of my used..."
- "THIS GUY COMES OUT TO MY HOUSE AND INSTALLS A HEATER AND TELLS ME TO FILL IT UP AND START HER UP! I PAID HIM $399 FOR HEATER AND LABOR..."
- "freightcenter.com is FRAUD. This company would blast your phone once you're interested in doing business with them. Once they get a hold of your credit card number, things will go..."
- "We have had numerous problems with our 2012 XLR Thunderbolt...Dealing with Diane Daly at Forest River was not a good experience... She never answered e-mails or phone calls promptly. ..."
- "On the 30th on June, my fiancé and I were relieved that we were able to pay off the rest of our furniture within the 90 day period. We had..."