Rural King - Customer relations
First of all I would like to say - Rural King is one of my favorite stores to shop at. The store I most always patronize is located in Logansport, Indiana.
I am not "pissed off" - however I am disapointed after a recent shopping experience I thought I should bring to your attention that at least a few of the younger male employees at Logansport facility need a bit of an attitude adjustment and a reminder on how to speak to customers courteously..
Of three employees I dealt with two of them spoke down to me - or seemingly to me, trying to make me feel *** after I asked them for assistance)
Perhaps they were just having a bad day and normally are not like that.. However, if I were you I believe I would instruct my store manager to have a staff meeting to remind all employees that you are there to help your customers - not to "*** them off" with poor attitudes. Sincerely, john williamson
More Review Details
- Review category
- Supermarkets and Malls
- Review rating
- 1 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "I hired Lowe's installer to install our dishwasher, the installer didn't tighten the nut to the dishwasher and it resulted us losing our kitchen,dining room wall and carpet. This was..."
- "Date: 10/09/2014 Management Walmart 10th Ave N. Palm Springs Fl. 33461 Gentlemen, On 10/08/2014, I ate a sandwich made from Tuna salad purchased from your store. The tuna contained foreign objects some of which I ingested. I..."
- "what a stove at menards that turned out to be a believe bate and switch.it was a floor model. And was fine when I was in the store it looked..."
- "As one of O2's longer corporate employees I can assure everyone reading this that the company is in fact lying to you all. From Bella's b.s. backstory to the empty..."
- "I too lost my home to Aurora's practices. I was on a repayment schedule when I had a Heart attack and I was in the hospital I was contacted be..."
- "I purchased almost 4k in patio lounge furniture and dinning set. With in 6 months the fabric started to fade REALLY bad. I was told to purchase the sunbrella covers..."
- "I have a naturalizer doll shoes... and i don't want to wear it anywmore.. the worst foot pain i ever encounter... how could an expensive shoes hurts my feet that..."
- "SCAM Seems they hook you for a trial and then they repeatedly send you unauthorized product. When you call they can never locate your account... It is the dog chasing..."
- "The Carl's Jr. on Miller Valley in Prescott-keep driving and go to McDonald's. The last several times they always get at least 1 of orders wrong. I understand new staff..."