Rural King - Customer relations

First of all I would like to say - Rural King is one of my favorite stores to shop at. The store I most always patronize is located in Logansport, Indiana.

I am not "pissed off" - however I am disapointed after a recent shopping experience I thought I should bring to your attention that at least a few of the younger male employees at Logansport facility need a bit of an attitude adjustment and a reminder on how to speak to customers courteously..

Of three employees I dealt with two of them spoke down to me - or seemingly to me, trying to make me feel *** after I asked them for assistance)

Perhaps they were just having a bad day and normally are not like that.. However, if I were you I believe I would instruct my store manager to have a staff meeting to remind all employees that you are there to help your customers - not to "*** them off" with poor attitudes. Sincerely, john williamson

More Review Details

Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Rural King. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Rural King.
Filing a new complaint about