Rural King employees with benefits?
You are the author of this review
So, I'm at the Decatur, Indiana Rural King this week.I was walking around the store looking for some bolts.
I found what I wanted, and I went up to the cashier. She was a brunette, and their was a Asst manager with glasses. They seemed a little bit too friendly. I paid for my things, and went out to the parking lot.
I went back in after a few minutes. I walked in the exit, and I'm standing by the bubble gum machine waiting for my wife. They we're talking about going to the bar, and the male employee was talking about having her going somewhere to meet her afterwards? What's up with that?
I won't go back unless something happens about this. I've always been curious about those 2, but now I know for a fact that something is going on.
I'll be sending my brother in every so often to see their still employed their.If not, TSC here I come.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "The perfume scammers at Scentura won't give Investigative guy John Mattes a manager job.Why do they always kick him out from all the offices he goes to . What..."
- "I bought a pair of Columbia "Titanium" winter boots which feature a waterproof rubber front toe that is sewn to the leather upper material. The weak point of these boots..."
- "On 10/3/14, I purchased a Sig Sauer P250 Sub-compact .40cal, item #93496. The order, as described, was for the gun with two 12 round magazines. I received an email confirming..."
- "So i book my girlfriend on a simple flight from Dayton Ohio to Seattle. She has never flown so she is already terrified of flying. This A-hole company tells me..."
- "i purchased a used pickup in 7/2006.I was offered warranty policy for a set amount for as long as i paid the premium per month. It was supposed to..."
- "I rented a 2 bedroom apartment at Waverlywoods Apartments in Webster, NY and was soon very disappointed in the maintenance of the property itself. I had a 1st floor apartment..."
- "I thought the deal was too good to be true, but I gave it a try anyway. When we arrived at the hotel, they confirmed what was included in our..."
- "GameStop expired my points without warning without even bother contacting me that my points were going to expire. I had at least $15 dollars of reward points saved up after..."
- "I purchased a new 2015 Voltage from Frederick in October. The salesman Bo was great. Took it camping for Thanksgiving and had a few small issues. Took it back in..."