Rural King employees with benefits?

May 11, 2012
review #317897

So, I'm at the Decatur, Indiana Rural King this week.I was walking around the store looking for some bolts.

I found what I wanted, and I went up to the cashier. She was a brunette, and their was a Asst manager with glasses. They seemed a little bit too friendly. I paid for my things, and went out to the parking lot.

I went back in after a few minutes. I walked in the exit, and I'm standing by the bubble gum machine waiting for my wife. They we're talking about going to the bar, and the male employee was talking about having her going somewhere to meet her afterwards? What's up with that?

I won't go back unless something happens about this. I've always been curious about those 2, but now I know for a fact that something is going on.

I'll be sending my brother in every so often to see their still employed their.If not, TSC here I come.

a983078
Had an experience with Rural King?  Submit review ›
Is this your company? Learn about our business solutions
324

May 14, 2012

You guys seriously need to get lifes. Going on the internet, and complaining makes ya look like a *** kid. Grow up. I used to work at that same store and I assure you there is nothing going on between them. There just good friends. People like you 2 is the reason why this country is going to $h!t.

0 0 Reply
Jim.G11

May 11, 2012

You're wasting your time. I've been complaining about these 2 for months, and NOTHING Has happened. That store sucks. They have employees that smoke pot and other drugs in the parking lot! And they hire seasoned criminals. Richard Stone is NOT Richard Stone. The store manager dresses like she's a teen again. I've complained about everything, and nothing has happened. I even called corp on them. It's a piece of *** chain of stores. Best one i've been to is Niles, MI.

0 0 Reply

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Rural King.
Filing a new complaint about
×