Resolved
1.9
Layout of Store
Poster decreased review rating.

Update by user Jan 11, 2018

Today (1/11/18), I received a notice from PayPal that they had not received a reply from Rural King within the required time frame, and thereby decided to refund my account in full for the amount of my intended purchase from Rural King. Luckily, I had chosen to use PayPal for this transaction and was able to dispute the purchase through them.

Still have not received any email from Rural King ( no excuse, updates, apologies, attempts to reconcile, nothing)! Amazing!!!

Original review posted by user Jan 09, 2018

Ordered a product from Rural King.com on Dec 16th, which was to be a Christmas present for my son. As of several days later, after I had ordered and Received the same product from a different retailer, I still had no notice of shipment from Rural King.

Emailed customer service but never a reply. Several days later, tried another email to service dept. and still no answer. Finally, after another week, got a reply stating that my product had to be shipped from another warehouse, etc, etc, but still no notice of it being shipped or when I might expect something to happen.

Now, nearly a month after the initial order, I am still no closer to getting my product, a refund, or any further correspondence from Rural King. They did send an email wanting to review the product ( that I never got).

So I sent then a review, using as much civil restraint as I could muster, and received a notice that they could not post it on their website. I answered that I understood because they would want to do their best to hide the truck that about their non-existent customer service

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

way to go paypal !!!! since RURAL KING DID NOTHING TO RESOLVE THIS CUSTOMER COMPLAINT