2468 Commercial Way, Spring Hill, FL 34606, USA

We have been shopping at Rural King store in Spring Hill several times but last Sunday will be the last time. We were in line for free popcorns.

The long dark blonde hair woman worker was bagging and popping popcorns , the woman in front of me got her popcorns and said to the blonde worker : "Thank you ". She answered :" You are welcome ". To my turn, after getting my popcorns, I said : " Thank you " . The woman worker staring at me form top to toes, did not say a word.

I stepped to the side. The person behind me was my husband, after getting his popcorns, he said to the woman worker :" Thank you". She smiled and told my husband : " You are welcome ".

I would call this woman worker at Rural King is an uneducated racist because I am Asian, my husband and the woman in front of me are Caucasians. I am retired Registered Nurse from California and very proud of my skin color and my FROFESSION.

Product or Service Mentioned: Rural King Customer Care.

Reason of review: the way i were treated.

Comments