New Castle, Indiana
2.5
Layout of Store

I put in an application for part time in the Gun department, there are ads everywhere in the store. I had my back ground check run, I was told to call on Friday October the 21 to see if it had came in.

I called three times was put on hold and no one picked up. I called Monday the 23 was told by an employee who identified himself as Chris(Assistant Manager) would check in and see if it had been returned and he would return my call. Today Tuesday I went in and told the Manager what was happening she denied having a assistant manager by the name Chris and she took my name and number to set up a time for drug screen well I am still waiting. I am qualified for gun sales and running a register.

You need to get a manager who cares about the New Castle Indiana store, it's always a mess when you go in and no one knows where anything is.

I told the manager it was bad work ethnics. I am very disappointed with these people.

Product or Service Mentioned: Rural King Manager.

Preferred solution: Get new managers..

Rural King Cons: Corporate customer service rudeness, Lack of empathy from manager.

• management