2.9
Layout of Store

Just bought a new house and went to the store in person to look at living room furniture. I liked the price but wasn’t sure if I wanted to purchase yet so I was recommended by an employee to order online when/if I made a decision.

Worst mistake ever!! I ordered online and had in-store pick up arranged. I picked up the furniture a few days later and I was charged appropriately... at the time.

A few weeks go by and I check my credit card statement and find that they charged me AGAIN for this furniture (which isn’t cheap). I called customer service, was put on hold for 30 minutes and finally spoke to a woman who said I needed to call the actual store where the furniture was to have them cancel the order and give me a refund. I called the store and was told I needed to give them a hard copy of my receipt, bank statement and credit card statement!! Sounds a little fishy to me.

However, desperate to get my money back I did as I was told. The lady who worked with me at the store was quite nice and helpful, having no issue giving me a refund. However, she called the customer service line again to make sure my order was cancelled and they said both orders were picked up!! I didn’t even know there was another order nor did I ever pick up another set of furniture...

so dumb. The lady went ahead and gave me a refund even though she probably “wasn’t supposed to.” Clearly this place is disorganized and don’t look at their inventory to see I CLEARLY never picked up this furniture.

I will never be ordering online again not sure I’ll buy anything from them in general. Very frustrated and disappointed.

Product or Service Mentioned: Rural King Pick Up Service.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments