Messed up orders twice....girl hangs up when i am telling her whats wrong 3 times

Update by user Mar 13, 2021

Original review posted by user Mar 13, 2021
I ORDER ONLINE TOBE PICKED UP. THEY GAVE ME THE WRONG FEED. SPEND 125.00 ONE TIME AND AGAIN TODAY WRONG DAMN FEED!#!#!!#CALL BACK GIRL ANSWERS PHONE I ASK FOR CORPORATES NUMBER SHE HANGS UP ON ME 3 TIMES...... GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE. THEY NEED TRAINING!#!##!!#

User's recommendation: They need training in customer service.

ID
Cons
  • Poor service
  • Hateful people
  • Lack of empathy from manager
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution

Declined credit????

I have perfect credit, utilizaton 30%, never late or never missed a payment, household income 147k and declined? I believe they are liberal, discriminative and try to ruin your credit. Do not apply for credit with these dwebes. They don't contact you about application. If you don't earn over 200k and use other credit besides theirs they will deny you. I will not spend a dime at a company that refuses service offers to me. I don't need the credit, I wanted the cash back option. Screw these ppl. Costco, tractor store and harbor freight have everything they have and very customer friendly.

User's recommendation: Stay away from Rural King.

#2096338

I applied and was declined; perfect credit, own home free and clear for 30 years plus, but I put on my application that I work in elections. I can be googled and my Democratic Party politics can be found out -- I am certain it was because the red state Alabama Rural King people don't want me as a customer!

ID
Monticello, Indiana
Cons
  • Cant stay out of associates personal business
  • Deception rk online web site products not in stock ready to ship

Verified Reviewer