Crystal River, FL, USA
3.1
Layout of Store

Went into Crystal River RK at 6:20pm on Saturday, Nov. 18, 2017, to do our weekly shopping.

It's not unusual to not find a cart. You can stroll thru the store and find one; but Saturday we could not. So I went to the front desk and was told that they had only one and someone was probably using it. I explained that I was buying 18 bags of feed; to which the girl shrugged and said that a loader could help me.

I didn't need a loader I needed a cart for 18 feed bags. A young man came into the conversation to say that he could get a carriage and help me. Really? 18 - 50 bags of feed.

How many carriages would that take? I walked out. Their female store managers look like hobo's (no offense to hobos) on a good day and have absolutely no customer service skills. And the majority of their cashiers don't have a clue.

Good riddens Crystal River Rural King. Oh, I spend appx.

$1,000 per month on feed for my farm. Which is now a gain for another store.

Product or Service Mentioned: Rural King Manager.

Monetary Loss: $12000.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Rural King Pros: Service in spring hill store.

Rural King Cons: Customer service is non existent, Untrained check out, Not one employee could tell me an answer.

• Farm supplies