695 Wagner Ave, Greenville, OH 45331, USA
2.7

went in to store# 77 in Greenville ohio store is always in a dirty dishambled state.. I took some pics nd sent them to RK facebook account at which time they sent the pics and the complaint to the store manger at which that the manager shared my identity with all the employees then one of the cashiers gave my business a bad review on the internet in retaliation..

so then I contacted RK main office they told me they was sorry and that it should have never happened and gave me the regional managers number and he wouldn't return my phone call, ive since called the same lady back at RK left messages and she couldn't give a rats *** as well very unprofessional co. They could care less about their dirty stores and care less about their customers bottom line complain and pay the price and they don't care about nothing other than your money

Product or Service Mentioned: Rural King Sanitary Conditions.

Rural King Cons: No professionalism no costomer care.

• Bad corporate policy

Comments

Feel ya! had a situation with ViaSat internet was told id receive a call from corp. never happened they just don't care and its us little people that's maken them all" fat cats" there she blows!

PartialEmu

You give them a bad review, they gave you one back. It sounds fair.

Rural King upper management doesn't care about your complaint, in their minds they don't do anything wrong. From the CEO, to his regional management, to his district management...they don't care, because as long as the money comes in, that's all that matters....