Three weeks ago my husband and I went to the store to purchase a disc/harrow. We were told none were in stock but they could order it on lay away.

Confused about the term we let her order and put money down being told it would be 4-6 weeks. I then began calling because I had questions. I was told by a man in tractor department that he would look it up and call me right back. Second call, same thing.

Third call, it had been ordered and they were expecting it at the end of the week. I would be called. Never happened. Today my husband was in Dothan and stopped by.

It was NEVER ordered. Now we’ve been told they will put a rush on the order but not how long that will be. I called the manager and was transferred where I waited until my phone battery died.

Most of the time the lines are busy because they transfer calls and don’t check to see if anyone has picked up. Hands down the worst place I’ve ever shopped.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Rural King Cons: Being misinformed, Not getting any return communication, Fail to deliver.

Comments