2.4
Layout of Store

I came into Rural King today to get some stuff for my store and keys made.Spent a long time trying to find everything I needed.

Didn't seem very organized inside the store. When I did checkout I had two keys made. We'll at least I tried. The cashier told me he would do it as soon as he got the line caught up.

Every time he got the line cleared up he called people over from another line. The third time he did this, no one came and he petted a dog in the line beside him and helped another guest that walked up. After my 20 minute wait with no one even trying to help me I returned all my items and left a very disappointed customer. Horrible service, dirty looking store that is not organized very well.

I expected more from them. I did go home and later called the manager and told him what happened. He told me that customers in line come first and very few people know how to cut keys and that is always the last person they would help. I guess if you just want a key made you need to go somewhere else, because your not important enough to be waited on.

Ace Hardware was more than helpful, prices were the same and I didn't have to wait.Guess where I'm going next time!

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Rural King. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Rural King.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Shopping category for more informed decision or compare Rural King to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Rural King?

Comments