2.0

We dont have any in our state, but I ordered 6x of the 39 drawer Stack-on organizers because they were 40% cheaper than Amazon even with shipping, didnt want my credit card number on file with a store im probably not going to do business with again, so i checked out with Paypal. And it looks like i was right not to leave my CC with them because their online ordering is a complete *** show.

I didnt expect them to be Amazon, but i ordered on 10/11, after my order status sat in "processing" for a week, i called customer service on 10/18. Apparently my order had been flagged for fraud and no one had bothered to contact me! So the nice woman on the phone said she would push my order through. I received an email followup that she had, and my order status changed to shipped, but i never received the promised tracking number.

Well this morning 10/23, huge box from fedex on my porch, tear it open... and its air fill and ONE! (1) of the SIX (6) drawers i ordered. Attempt to call the nice woman back directly from her phone extension in her email signature, no luck. Call customer service. Get the same woman i wasnt able to get directly, friendly and helpful again, but said she would have to elevate it and someone from another department would be contacting me.

So at this point ive paid ~$150 for one 39 drawer stackon organizer instead of the $35 apiece they were on Amazon... I was the entire online shipping department for a single independent store over 15 years ago and we shipped all orders made by noon the same day by 6. That a store with dozens of locations in multiple states, with warehouses and distribution chains cant complete a simple online order in 2018... This two week long headache was not worth the $40 i was going to save, and has completely soured me on ever visiting a brick and mortar Rural King either.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Comments