Rural King might not please the customers all the time but they treat their employees like second rate citizens. The corporates come flying in and walk around the store as if they are gods.

I work very hard at my job and do it well but not one time has the corporates come up to me and ask how I am doing or give me the time of day. We walk around on eggshells while they are there. I believe if you treat your employees well they will in turn do a good job for you.

All Rural King neckties care about is that all mighty dollar and their profit not their people. It's very sad.

Comments

It hasn't Changed

She is HORRIBLE!!!! Always cranky and treats everyone like ***!

Shamokin, Pennsylvania, United States #445437

You know this isn't the first message written. They've deleted I dont know how many because people were NAMED as being rude and horrible to their employees.

All I can say is good luck to the people of Circleville, take it from a former employee of that manager.She is moody,plays favorites like made and to *** with you if you dont climb up her *** to please her every whim.

Not to mention that she will lie straight to your face and stab you in the back as soon as its turned. BEWARE Circleville!!!