Paris, Illinois

This is my second comment.....I heard from my Rural King home office contact, that someone fired Bob the clueless store manager in Paris.......I'm the Edgar County farmer that started the petition to hire back the former store manager and to refuse to give them our farming dollars until they train their store managers on the farm needs and products...I guess after 575 signatures and 100's of thousands of dollars in loses at the Paris and Terre Haute Rural King stores, and with Farm and Fleet looking for a spot on Route 46 in Terre Haute, Kermit Spears and Bruce Spears are finally not wanting to lose these landmark stores...........I have talked to over 40 farmers this a.m., and we all want Raymond Brubaker as the store manager.......He was forced out, and I have written proof from 2 former Rural King executives and 70% of his former employees at the Paris store.... When Alex Melvin see all of us at his Mattoon office if he does not hire back a knowledgable and customer friendly store manager, then he will realize one of his Family's first stores has goon down the tubes........Please Alex e-mail me back............Everyone tells us farmers some guy name Fred is running the company......We thought you were CEO, and we have been very upset with the Paris and Terre Haute stores look and have been run...........You will have our business until Farm and Fleet comes in October 2016, but after that you will continue to lose farming business...........Do the Edgar,Vermilion,Clark, and Vigo county farmers a favor...Bring back Ray as the Paris store manager or better yet, put him as the store manager in Terre Haute. We are watching .......Hire him back, it is a start for us to trust your company again...

Comments

YES PLS DO H WAS GREAT WE MISS HIM THE STORE IS NOT VERY FRINDLY NOW SO PLS HIRE HIM BACK

Sad but True....Rural King does not care about their customer base. Hired a woman that was a former manager at Walmart to be new store manager at Paris.I guess this Fred guy will get the picture after he runs through couple ex-walmart managers at a farm store.....That is right.........farm and farm supply retail store. Rural King will never be walmart.....yes, they can grow, like our farms have in the last ten years.............but Rural King is a farm store........

@Farmer1955

I AM A CUSTOMER AND THE NEW STORE MANAGER HAS HER CLICK SHE VERY RUDE SH DOES NOT LIKE TO SAY HELLO TO PEOPLE I THINK RAY SHOULD COME BACK

I got a call to about Mr. Raymond Brubaker.....I can't believe this Fred guy forced him to step down to an assistant manager at Terre Haute...The Terre Haute store has improved tremendously since last November when Mr.

Brubaker started working there........If it is true, hire the Raymond back, to the Paris,IL store.

It has turned into a dump in less than 10 months.He had to step down to asst. manager because of store standards....that is a joke....I agree with all the area farmers...this Fred guy needs to retire, and the Melvin family needs to get smart, and hire Raymond who is hard-working, and customer friendly store manager back..........I will come with you Greg........Right is right, and wrong is wrong...You made a mistake, and know put your big boy pants on and rehire as the store manager....but then again he might not want it with this Fred guy running the show.....

@Sullivan

If rural king does not get ride of that young girl manager everyone should shop else were, rural king is now a horribe store she tells the customers off and she cares on with other female employies i can't believe how dumb corporate is.

Rural King Reviews