3967 Bray Rd, Farmington, MO 63640, USA

I worked underground in the lead mines,for Amax lead co. At Boss, Mo.

For many years,ennormus.articulateing,fork lifts, run some small ones to. Was a union operator. STORE. # 84 in Farmington,MO,THEY MAKE THEIR EMPLOYEES GET CERTIFIED ON THE FORK LIFT,AND,MAKEM,SIGN A FORM.

WITH IN A DAY ARE TWO,THEY TELL AN OPERATED TO RAISE UP ANOTHER EMPLOYEE,WITH OR WITHOUT A PALLET. I AM RETIRED ANG A VERY LARGE IN COME, BUT I WORKED FOR IT.WAS DOING THIS JUST TO HAVE SOMETHING TO DO.

IF SOME ONE GETS HURT OR KILLED,AND I SEE IT, I WILL BE A BIG WITNESS ! These workers are scared not to do what they are told it is very sad that somebody could really get hurt and I don't know why this company is got such *** managers at the store at Farmington Missouri store number 84 !

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

(. #1).

ALWAYS ! REMEMBER ! DA !You can not blame the management !If you ain’t got any to start with ! AND # 1.

IF IT AINT ON PAPER ! IT ! DID !

NOT ! HAPPEN !

rural king is just a fly by night operation who obviously don't care about the safety of their employees they think they are above the law ,the labor laws and osha regulations don't mean a thing to this company , they cant even give their employees the proper safety equipment such as a harness for climbing , back supports for heavy lifting , a hoist for heavy lifting and so on !!!