Hume, Illinois

I'm a small part time famer in Hume,IL. Rural King has gone downhill.

In the past 20 years, you could go into the Terre Haute or Paris,IL Rural King and get a staff that was farmer friendly and cared about the least expensive farm use chemicals. In the past 12 months, the dept. managers are without knowledge, and so are most of the management staff.

I have visited the past Paris store three times in the last six months, and as recent as last Friday. I asked for Bob, but I guess he either quit or was fired, and now they have a women who has ZERO customer service.......Guess what young lady...I taped our entire conservation and meeting on my Iphone........shame on you...shame on you........You cussed at me.....That is right.....What happened to the knowledgable management staff, Kermit..Your now deceased beloved wife, Pat...would be disgusted.........I called around to the Farm Bureau, and I am pleased to hear Farm and Fleet is coming to Teere Haute, Effingham, and Evansville............They told me to hold on.....Only have to wait until October 2016...........Way to go Farm and Fleet...I was asked if I signed the petition, I said no.............but I will now.............Sad, that once was a great and customer friendly store is now, another Dollar Store or Walmart.....

Comments

Hume, Illinois, United States #865453

1008 John Hancocks...and we got Farm and Fleet's attention....I'm so pleased with the owners making offers on land to build in Terre Haute, Effingham, and Evansville....Don't be mad with Kermit...he is an old man now.....Thank you Farm and Fleet......If Brian ever answered our calls about the poor customer service in the Paris, Il and Terre Haute Rural Kings store.........maybe we would have not done this............Who cares if you are growing if your customer service is in the tank........

to Shilohfarmer #867133

Thank you Shiloh farmer. E-mail me the details about Farm and Fleet.