174 views

I bought a Sthil chain saw there in November of this year. Since purchasing this product Ive brought it back several times for several different issues.

I even had to bring it back twice in a week, so I asked that they exchange the saw and was told that they cant. I asked them to fix it and they had to wait days in order for the tech to get to it. I had brought it there On December 20th to fix one of the studs and on the 24 it was still not touched. I then brought it to the Montgomery farmers coop and in less than 5min it was fixed.

I brought it back On the 27th and was told that there are other people before me who had their saws to be fix. The white gentleman who was at the counter, without finishing up with me just walked away and went to help another white gentle man. I then picked up my saw and walked out, funny enough he didnt even realized that I had left. I once again brought the product to CO-OP and less than 30 seconds it was fixed.

You have just lost a loyal customer for the pass 15 plus years, Im never going back there.

Theyre very unprofessional and that day I felt discriminated against. So that was my last time going there!!!

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Rural King Pros: Have the products.

Location: 1141 Fort Campbell Blvd, Clarksville, TN 37042