Show reviews that mention
store customer customer service service manager order employees money people customers
Filter review

Rural King - Did not honor ad

Went to Mattoon Il rural king said they were out would not give rain check went to Effingham Rural king said they had some but was holding them for their rain check people, Mattoon told me they were getting 8000 more plastic totes in how they are telling me they are not getting any more in because they are moving across town to a new store. Not happy wasted time and gas on these stores.
ID
Springfield, Illinois
Service
Rural King Deal
Reason of review
Order processing issue

Rural King - I am not happy about this ad running now have been in the Mattoon store twice to get some tubes they would not give me a rain check. I called the Effingham store and they did get some in but they

3.5
We’re for the persons they gave rain checks to. I was told they were going to get more I called today and they are telling they may not be getting any more before they move to the new store. The mattoon store would not give me a rain check when I asked. Not a happy shopper!
ID
Springfield, Illinois
Service
Rural King Deal
Cons
  • Poor service and attitudes
Reason of review
Ad no rain check at this store but at others
Loss
Preferred solution
Give me a rain check for 6 totes at 2.98

Your trust is our top priority

• 100% user-generated content
  • Professional automated and live moderation
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Equal Opportunity and Protection

539 reviews
2.3
Compare Rural King vs Tractor Supply

Latest Question

Is there a way I can order just lids for a water bottle SKU number219190040 ??

Rural King Questions