261 Mercer Mall Rd, Bluefield, WV 24701
3.1

On March 21, 2019 I went to customer service with 2 lawnmower batteries in my possession. A new 1that I had purchased a few weeks before that would not work.

And the Old core that I didn't bring with me when I first bought the new battery. I told employer I wanted to exchange the new battery for the exact same battery and I would like my money from the core from the original purchase. She in turn took the battery I had purchashed and advised me to go get another one. When I returned she rang up the new battery and proceeded to hand me a new receipt.

I in turn said I'm due money for my core that I brought in. She looks at me and said you need a core for the new battery. I told her the core I gave you was for the initial battery purchase I had made several weeks ago. She insisted we were even.

I again showed her the original receipt , pointing out I was charged extra when I made purchase for not having the core battery, 'Im returning it now and I wanted my refund. Just wondering where you get these people from, it doesn't take a genius to finger this out.

Although I eventually got my refund after about 30 minutes. My point is this should have been a 5 minute encounter.

Reason of review: Employees in management that cant do there job.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

LikeLabradorRetriever483

The battery you returned and the new battery would be an even swap if it's a matter of two or three weeks. There wouldn't be a core credit for the first battery since you didn't have a core with you.

Any credit for a core should be applied to the second battery and noted on the receipt for that battery. There is no "money due".

SophisticatedCoral108

The Rural King I'm speaking of is not in West Virginia, its locatedin Martinsville Virginia