State: Kentucky Clear all filters (43 of 695 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Show
Product:
Show

Rural King in Owensboro, Kentucky - Rebate

Yesterday, I received an email about a denial of a rebate. The rebate ID: D2187915J was submitted 2011- 11 - 18. Can you explain why? I have shopped at Rural King for many years and have been cmpletely sastisfied. This is the first time I have ever sent in a rebate for any purchases. The understanding I got from the clerk at the Henderson, Ky. location was the information that was sent to you. Please give me the correct information that I or my wife should have sent or the information we will need for future rebates. Thanks for your time.

Cannot find site for rebate. When I go to this site that is on the paper.

It tells me to put my email address in . Then it wants you to shop for ebate coupons.

I would like to thank you for your time involved. It is good to hear about the rebate. Was the mistake the location number?

Thanks,

Hello,

We were able to research your rebate and discover that the store number was inputted as "18" instead of "8". We have corrected the error and your rebate has been approved for the amount of $14.24. You should receive your rebate through the mail within 1-2 weeks.

Thank You for shopping at Rural King!

View more comments (2)
Service
Rural King Rebate

Rural King in Mayfield, Kentucky - Wasted trip. to their store. not first time.

Called in special to see if they had 24 percent protein tubs. They diffently had 11 of them. Went 60 miles and they told us they don't stock them in the summer. This was Mckensey, tn. rual king. Never be back. I'll go to Martin rual king, they usually have them. I don't see why people working at these stores has no clue why they are their, If you don't like the work , go somewhere else. Don't put people out. They just don't care about the customer and has no clue how their action hurts the store and down the road it could even close the store and the same employees will have no clue why they are out a job, Wake up people, put yourself in my shoes. I am out a half a day on a dairy farm, and even possible could use animals because someone didn't have energy to double ck.

if they paid the workers it may help 7.50 per hr to work buts off

#441971

WE HAVE MANY WASTED TRIPS TO RURAL KING. WE LOVE THE STORE BUT THEY HAVE NO ELECTRIC CARTS IN STORE 49.

Sounds like RK is just like Tractor Supply Company. *** people with *** products.

View more comments (2)

Rural King in Henderson, Kentucky - No powered wheel chairs

why the menards stores donot have powered wheel chairs I have ms and I can not walk for an extented time rural king ,lowes,home depot,walmart have them I was told by an employee that they were not going to get any I guess I will drive a few exrta miles and shop LOWES or HOME DEPOT The Princeton store has 2 old arm operated wheel chairs try shopping with a basket full of items and wheel yourself around it just shows menards does not care about their customers they should remender there are other places to shop for home improvments

i agree at least put FOOT PEGS on the old ones they are using, the evansville store on st. joe avenue