Show reviews that mention
store customer customer service service manager order employees money people customers
Filter review

Rural King - Tree cutting / working on boats aand *** lot more

4.5
I have never had any problum . a fue items returned / replaced /no ?????????? asked at all .
ID
Owensboro, Kentucky
Service
Rural King Cashier

Rural King - Rebate

Yesterday, I received an email about a denial of a rebate. The rebate ID: D2187915J was submitted 2011- 11 - 18. Can you explain why? I have shopped at Rural King for many years and have been cmpletely sastisfied. This is the first time I have ever sent in a rebate for any purchases. The understanding I got from the clerk at the Henderson, Ky. location was the information that was sent to you. Please give me the correct information that I or my wife should have sent or the information we will need for future rebates. Thanks for your time.

Cannot find site for rebate. When I go to this site that is on the paper.

It tells me to put my email address in . Then it wants you to shop for ebate coupons.

I would like to thank you for your time involved. It is good to hear about the rebate. Was the mistake the location number?

Thanks,

Hello,

We were able to research your rebate and discover that the store number was inputted as "18" instead of "8". We have corrected the error and your rebate has been approved for the amount of $14.24. You should receive your rebate through the mail within 1-2 weeks.

Thank You for shopping at Rural King!

View more comments (2)
ID
Owensboro, Kentucky
Service
Rural King Rebate

Your trust is our top priority

• 100% user-generated content
  • Professional automated and live moderation
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Equal Opportunity and Protection

541 reviews
2.3
Compare Rural King vs Tractor Supply

Latest Question

Is there a way I can order just lids for a water bottle SKU number219190040 ??

Rural King Questions