Show reviews that mention
store customer customer service service manager order employees money people customers
Filter review

Rural King - Gun shopping 101

1.6
Short version: Went to purchase a gun , did the form , Delayed 30 days, waited , and still no answer, so salesperson suggested refund , regrettably I did just that but since my layaway slip was faded they looked it up by my name. She handed me cash and I left. Cannot figure out why since I carry a badge . I also cannot figure out why? I didn't have to sign for the refund , and I didn't receive a refund slip with the product on it and the serial number since my name is on that ticket. Radcliff store. Patrick J Shea, The sales clerk said it was Illinois law. I thought it was federal but what do I know. Please explain your system .
ID
Radcliff, Kentucky
Service
Rural King Deal
Pros
  • Low price
Reason of review
Problem with delivery
Preferred solution
Deliver product or service ordered

Rural King - Vet discount

3.5
My husband bought a substantial amount of supplies at Rural King in Elizabethtown, Ky. They did not give him a veterans discount. This is a dis-honor. Now they are coming to Glasgow, Ky. If they dont honor veterans, we will not be shopping there!
ID
Radcliff, Kentucky
Service
Rural King Manager

Your trust is our top priority

• 100% user-generated content
  • Professional automated and live moderation
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Equal Opportunity and Protection

541 reviews
2.3
Compare Rural King vs Tractor Supply

Latest Question

Is there a way I can order just lids for a water bottle SKU number219190040 ??

Rural King Questions