Washington, District Of Columbia

Customer service does not exist or is not functioning. I ordered a reconditioned Poulan 18 chain saw, when it arrived it did not work, it was clear to me that it was not getting a spark.

I called Rural King on the phone for help and received a recorded message to leave my number and that would call me back, they did not callback. I emailed a request for some one to contact me, to advise how I should proceed or what I should do. I did not receive a reply to my email either.

I was very disappointed that I could not reach a person to assist me. I would not purchase anything from rural King again.

Comments

skyewalker

I feel for you, 'tightwad'.. i am currently in the process of finding out this company's dotcom is full of s*&+ after 2 fake tracking numbers.

Big business with a blatant disregard for their customers. I think their "customer service" only extends as far as having idiots come to sites like these and pretend to have gotten good customer service. I'm no tightwad, but an ethical business owner who understands the importance of customer service.

(And spots BS corporate-sponsored commentary.. how pathetic)

Don't buy refurbished stuff and expect it to work. Buy new so you get a warranty. Tight wad!