I saw and ad in the Sunday paper for Shieldtec + flea for cats. I called the Parkersbur WV store to see if it was in stock.

The person that answered the phone had to put me thru to the dept ( I understand that). I was on hold for over 9 minutes when a male came on the phone and told me he would check and be right back. When I had been on hold for 28+ minutes I hung up and called back. I told the girl I had been on hold a total of 28 minutes and just wanted to know if they had the product in stock.

She stated all she could do was transfer my call to a manager. When the manager came on the phone I told her I had been on hold 28 and was just trying to find out if the product is in stock. She in no way acknowledged my complaint --No I'm sorry --- let me see if I can help you ---nothing. She wanted to know if I had the paper in front of me.

I told her I did not but that I could get it. She wanted the SKU #--it would make it easier for her to look up. I gave her the only # that was on the item ad and it was not an SKU # She found it in the system and told me not only was it not in stock but there were only 3 ordered and due to be in the store in mid-July (a month away). Needless to say I took my business to Tractor Supply and they were much nicer.

Is this the way your employees are trained to treat customers? I worked all of my adult in a medical profession and that is the way I was taught NEVER to treat a person plus many, many years ago my parents taught me better manners than to EVER act like that. Please re-consider how you would want to be treated in your stores and train accordingly.

Thank you for your time to consider this matter. Pat Barker

Product or Service Mentioned: Rural King Manager.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

offconsumerpissed

I feel bad for these employees. As much as I would like to think I'm not right, I imagine they put up with a lot of people like you.

@offconsumerpissed

What did this customer say that was so horrible? They had a bad experience and they are relaying that bad experience. Grow up.