1501 N Wayne St, Angola, IN 46703, USA
2.8

I Bought A New Husqvarna Ranch King From The Angola Rural King On Black Friday. The First Time U Tried To Use It It started Hard.

Took Several Attempts To Start. Went To Use It The Second Time And Had No Spark Under Warranty So Turned In To TIM Service Manager The Girls Up Front Were Very Helpful And Said To Check Back Tomorrow I Did And Wasn't Done They Said Please Check Back Tomorrow I Said OK . Called The Next Night And Was Informed By Tim He Had No Time To Work On It. So Since I Needed A Chainsaw This Weekend I Would Just Come And Take Another Off The Shelf.

Was Told That Was Against Policy. I Said I Needed The Saw This Last Weekend And Basically Told Sorry About Your Luck And Hung Up On .I Called Him Back And He Said It Should Be Done Next Thursday OK ! And Hung Up On Again ! Very Unhappy !

Have Shopped Here A lot ! Will Be Switching To Tractor Supply Where They Give A *** About The Customer !

Product or Service Mentioned: Rural King Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Rural King Pros: Ladies up front were very helpful.

Rural King Cons: Service of product after the sale.

Comments