Roubaix, Hauts-De-France

Update by user Jul 24

I just want to know if you are aware or not ? or do you care about workers life inside this factory ??? You are responsable 100% as you are buying products of this factory.

Update by user Jun 21

One more détail for your analyze, as 60% of their sales are done with you, you could understand easily : you are their partners in fact. I just want you to take care about the workers and their poor working conditions.

The risk for you is a very bad advertising with your customers as no one want to buy a product with such story.

The WRAP certification is a funny game as the auditor did not check the roof and the restrooms on the sewing level. This is my duty to share that with you.

Original review posted by user Jun 21

During my short expérience in Madagascar factory we produced for you but the conditions in this factory are not acceptable at all, even if this factory is under WRAP certification... The roof of the washing area is a critical strenght for the workers, but the company don't want to protect the workers. The restrooms are out of order as they are broken and dirty, more than 1000 workers ...

I did not follow with such behavior and I want to know if your customers know that.

Product or Service Mentioned: Rural King Sanitary Conditions.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: projet the workers in Madagascar factory.

Rural King Cons: Supplier selection wrong and bad.

Comments