Show reviews that mention
store customer customer service service manager order employees money people customers
Filter review

Rural king

13%rebate on everything at Rural King with receipt and everything circled on the receipt,been on computer 2 days and rebate is denied. I have been on most of the rebates sites that this company has. all the same way. Is there anyone out there can help me my email address is beckeroe44@yahoo.com I hope no one else is having this problem because its frustrating for me. The date on the receipt is 8/27/12 and the circular in the Sunday paper said everything has a 13% rebate and we shopped at the Champaign,Ill store.

Did you have an employee at Rural King type your information in for you at the store? I work at one of the Rural Kings and we are allowed to type in the rebate at out store if a customer asks.

If they don't you can try to go to another store and see if they will do it. I thought it was only 12% off.

@PissedConsumer536175

It was 12%. And while we are on the subject, some comments have been made about getting the money on a Rural King gift card for the rebate.

First of all the customer is getting the money even if it is on a gift card.

Would they prefer not to get any kind compensation for their purchase. I am tired of people wanting something for nothing

View more comments (1)
ID
#342056 Review #342056 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Wayzata, Minnesota
Service
Rural King Rebate

Your trust is our top priority

• 100% user-generated content
  • Professional automated and live moderation
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Equal Opportunity and Protection

553 reviews
2.3
Compare Rural King vs Tractor Supply

Latest Question

Is there a way I can order just lids for a water bottle SKU number219190040 ??

Rural King Questions