1476 Upper Valley Pike, Springfield, OH 45504

I responded to your Zip Recruiter Ad for inventory specialist. I went to the interview the person who called me Amber ,told the girl at the desk she was not available.

My first name is Christen so they thought they were hiring a female ,then the girl behind the desk asked if I was Christen when I identified myself as Chris. Then the manager comes up didn't identify himself looks at me walks away and sends a gentleman up that said he was the assistant mgr.and would do my interview. The interview went well but interviewer had little or no experience conducting interviews. The interviewer said I was a definite yes for hire.

I guess my real issues are no one contacted me for a month , I was sized up and down and judged (discrimination) by my age and gender. My opinion of your operation is not favorable. Your backroom was very dirty and unorganized, I already had my doubts weather I even would consider a position .The unprofessional way I was treated tells me you don't consider hiring or HR issues a priority.

This is the second time I interviewed with your company, the first time was even worse. I will not shop at Rural King's any longer you are not a equal opportunity employer !

Reason of review: Hiring and interviewing.

Preferred solution: Avoid Rural King .

Rural King Pros: Employees, Most employees.

Rural King Cons: Fail to deliver, Not a equal opportunity employer.

Comments