141 views
Verified Reviewer

2.8

I have sent numerous emails to rkguns to find out the disposition of the gun they have charged to my account but have not delivered to the store as yet. From what I can tell the gun was delivered on 6-3-2020 and it is 6-8-2020 now.

I have gone to the store twice and they are unwilling to look in to it they say I will receive an email when the gun arrives, but yet no one can tell me where the gun is.

I have received no information from Rural King through their email customer service nor have I had any contact by phone, nor can I contact them by phone because they are not taking customer service calls. I simply want to know where my gun is and when it will be available so I can fill out the background check and get the gun.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Rural King Pros: Low prices.

Rural King Cons: Poor local management skills.

Location: 913 W Marketview Dr, Champaign, IL 61822

Comments

JOE P

I received an email back after submitting to you and they were able to provide me with the answers I was looking for and actually the gun was sent to the store the very next day. Thanks

Rural King Reviews