Show reviews that mention
store customer customer service service manager order employees money people customers
Filter review

Rural King - Great Place

4.9
Great values, great people! We drive over 45 minutes just to shop at a Rural King. They need a store in/closer to Toledo,Ohio to fill the void since The Andersons left the market. Just sayin'!
ID
Fremont, Ohio
Reason of review
Good customer service

Rural King - Manager Review from Fremont, Ohio

I was in Marion ohio's Royal King last week and I've seen a lot of inappropriate stuff from two of the order managers lots of touchy-feely going on the older store manager was rubbing on one of the women managers butts and also just this past week I went in to buy a camo recliner and they told me that there wasn't any left well when I went home an that night I called back and a young gentleman picked up the phone and I asked this gentleman if there were any camo recliner's to sell me and he said there was out in the barn so pretty much the managers lied too me and it was The same to managers that were lovey-dovey on each other talk about jacked up them to lack poor leadership

The employees behavior might not be appropriate, but why is it any of your business? I don't suppose it would occur to you that maybe the recliners came in after you left?????????

ID
Fremont, Ohio
Service
Rural King Manager
Reason of review
Poor customer service

Your trust is our top priority

• 100% user-generated content
  • Professional automated and live moderation
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Equal Opportunity and Protection