Show reviews that mention
store customer customer service service manager order employees money people customers
Filter review

DON'T BUY X-MAS PRESENTS FROM RURAL KING UNLESS U RAP THE RECEIPT AS WELL

my mother n law bought my son a helicopter from rural king for x-mas and it was broke and when my wife took it back she said they would only give her 40$ for it and so she was just gone to get another one and they said they had 10 in stock after my wife waited in line for an hour just to get back n line because the employee was full of chit and didn't have anymore in stock so i told her to wait and i will take care of it and get a full refund with the receipt my wife went and got the receipt and they give her 107$ store credit but u shouldn't have to have the receipt for a return they r CROOKS and u employees there really think they care about u all? to were u act like its money coming out of ur pocket or something, like kissn as- is gonna get u some were in ur pathetic minimin wage job ha-ray!! for u LMAO i will go spend my gift card but i bet i dont buy my feed or anything else there

Evidently you aren't as smart as you think you are, just from your lack of proper capitalization, punctuation, and really poor grammar. I don't know of any store that refunds the full amount of cash, for an item that you don't have the receipt for and even then there is a deadline.

The employees don't set the rules, the company does that.

For all they know your son could have broke the toy. I bet they won't miss having your lack of intelligence in the store after you use the gift card.

ID
Gallipolis, Ohio
Reason of review
Poor customer service
Loss

Rural King - Mailed advertisement does not match those available in store.

Recently I discovered the new Rural King location in Gallipolis Ohio. My initial reaction, fair prices, items needed were available. After a few visits my opinion began to change. Long waits in the check out line, even longer at the service desk if it necessary to discuss matters there. Requested a "rain check" for an item. Received a call stating the item was in, after waiting several minutes (45), I finally said that I had waited much longer than necessary, an employee said they would call the department again. I opted to leave. Most recently problem occurred when I registered for a mail delivery of their advertisment. The item delivered by mail was different than those in store. Rebate was for $8.00 in the mailed item, the store item reduced the rebate to $3.00. I will attempt to resolve the issue at the store, but have little hope of it being resolved. I do not believe Rural King will be a preferred store in the future.

You gotta watch their advertisements. Like love to advertise stuff and not have it in stock.

Their excuse " we made this flyer weeks ago". The same people deciding what goes on sale in the flyer if it even gets a sales price also order it. It's like me saying come over for a dinner party but me not cooking anything. They also now do all those rebates in hopes most customers forget to fill them out online so they still get full price, keep the store margin up and make more sales.

If people only knew how they treated their employees they would understand why most don't give a hoot anymore thus the poor service.

ID
Gallipolis, Ohio
Service
Rural King Rebate
Loss

Your trust is our top priority

• 100% user-generated content
  • Professional automated and live moderation
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Equal Opportunity and Protection