Show reviews that mention
store customer customer service service manager order employees money people customers
Filter review

Rural King - You have an outstanding employee

First I do not know anyone that works at the Lebanon Ohio store but I am in there a lot. I am not related to any of your employee's at this store. Here it is. I had a problem with an item I had purchased at this store. I walked up to the service desk. There was a young lady there and was helping a customer. I waited my turn, but while I was standing there I couldn't help but notice how she was handling all the different people that kept ringing her phone and people walking up to her and asking questions. I was totally amazed at how cool she was and how well she handled your business. She was taking notes, paging people,etc etc. I got my turn, she handled my problem as if she owned the store. I was over whelmed at how she handled my problem. I had never had a problem with an item from Rural King before, but sure was handled with professionalism, and was so nice. Her name is NIKI and I hope your company keeps an employee like this.

well well congratulations on getting good customer service from a rural king store you must of been lucky that day because getting that good of customer service from a rural king store is a very rare occurrence

ID
Mansfield, Ohio
Reason of review
Good customer service

Deep Cycle Marine Batteries Review

4.0
I purchased two deep cell marine batteries. I was handed two rebate forms from cashier, for two ten dollar rebates. I filled out the forms and mailed the same day of purchase. A couple weeks later, I received a letter from Rural King stating I was not eligible for rebate because I exceeded my rebates???? I have never applied for or received a rebate from Rural King in my life!!
ID
Mansfield, Ohio
Reason of review
Not as described/ advertised

Your trust is our top priority

• 100% user-generated content
  • Professional automated and live moderation
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Equal Opportunity and Protection