Seller: Rural King State: Ohio Product: Rural King Rebate Clear all filters (0 of 25 reviews match)
filters
Seller:
State:
City:
Show
Product:
Recently I discovered the new Rural King location in Gallipolis Ohio. My initial reaction, fair prices, items needed were available. After a few visits my opinion began to change. Long waits in the check out line, even longer at the service desk if it necessary to...

You gotta watch their advertisements. Like love to advertise stuff and not have it in stock.

Their excuse " we made this flyer weeks ago". The same people deciding what goes on sale in the flyer if it even gets a sales price also order it. It's like me saying come over for a dinner party but me not cooking anything. They also now do all those rebates in hopes most customers forget to fill them out online so they still get full price, keep the store margin up and make more sales.

If people only knew how they treated their employees they would understand why most don't give a hoot anymore thus the poor service.

Review
Service
Rural King Rebate
Loss

Rural King in Saint Clairsville, Ohio - Made several large purchases!

I have spent a ton of cash at the Saint Clairsville store for the 12 percent rebate. The folks were very nice to me and helpful. A certain amount was not knowledgeable about certain items but try hard. I had sent in 3 rebate slips, hopefully I will not have any issues with the program. The store is relatively new and time should ease the knowledge issues somewhat. I give this store a pretty high rating at least for now: ) The store was a welcome addition to our local work force. I don't know a person that works there but they all seem very pleasant even though everyone needs and wants more cash and perks.

If you completed the online form then it will take eight weeks and you'll get the rebates on rural king gift cards.Depending on how many receipts you claimed is the amount of gift cards you'll get.

Review