1.9
Layout of Store

I needed an herbicide for a time sensitive use. I ordered online, no problem.

I received the email confirmation. I checked their estimated delivery times (only business days apply) and I waited like a good patient customer..... that time lapsed. I emailed them for shipping status.

I received a reply that there was an issue with the "order" not the shipping and to call them. They never processed the order. They claim it was held for fraud prevention, if there had been fraud and they did not contact the account holder in that length of time they are still wrong. He said I would have to be referred to their fraud prevention desk, I asked "can this be resolved today." "Unfortunately not" so I cancelled the order.

Very dissatisfied with the lack of service, notice, and concern. Rural King is a corporate machine where no one seems to care...at all. This could have been avoided through email notices and proactive phone contact. I wish I had checked online for reviews before attempting business with them.

Avoid at all costs, literally. You pay in the end with lost time and frustration.

Product or Service Mentioned: Rural King Customer Care.

Rural King Pros: Easy website to navigate.

Rural King Cons: Customer service stinks, Being misinformed, Lying ads.

Comments