Bonita Springs, Florida
3.1

4 times in as many weeks I hve been overcharged for products and had trouble getting refunds clerks try however managers are uncaring The store should put the correct prices in the computer or fire the programers. the rebate sales are misleading they say you will get a rebate then tell you its only from thr manufacture you have to apply to.

i am really disappointed in this store . i bought a case supposesd to be at case price which was posted but was charged individual pricing which was much more it was programed in puter that way manager said oh it was a sale priceing that was not removed NOT I buy the same stuff it is always the same price less for the case than for total individual 2 weeks ago I waited 45 min for them to return my money from an overcharge

Product or Service Mentioned: Rural King Rebate.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Rural King Pros: Store overall.

Rural King Cons: Management.

Comments

today, every single item I purchases was overpriced by $2-$4 BUT a pair of socks $4.99 scanned at $12.99 and a trash bags $3.99, scanned at $19.99. Glad I watch the prices and even when staff told her the correct prices, she still questioned them as much as she did me.