603 views

Appr. 2 weeks ago I drove 30 miles to Muncie, In.

to purchase a gun safe. I paid for it and notified the manager that I would return on Sunday day to pick it up and I did not want any complications. I was promised that the safe was being taken to the back room and was marked as sold, To Be Picked Up By Sunday. In preparation for this I rearranged the room it was to be put into and removed the seats from my van.

When I arrived with my receipt I was met with confusion?! I was notified that there was none in inventory and out of stock! I said, "I know it's not in inventory. I purchased it 5 days ago".

After several walkie talkie conversations I was informed that I could have the one from the floor that had holes drilled in the back or wait 2 weeks for a new one! What?!?!? I repeated the story to the shift manager and was met with a confused look and an uncaring Sorry! I got my money back and left.

I was furious. I tried to call the other manager, Ernest, a few times, but he was never available. RURAL KING, what are you going to do about this?? I'm very upset about this and still have no safe!

Please reply.

I will try to send copy of CC receipt and return credit. Otherwise I will have to mail copies.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Store Location: Muncie, Indiana