State: Pennsylvania Product: Rural King Delivery Service Clear all filters (1 of 3 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Show
Product:

Rural King in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania - Never delivered the entire order

I ordered several items for the first time about a year ago from RK, and by the nature it was delivered, it was obvious they were drop shipping the merchandise from several locations. Only a partial order at first and then more the next week and I was still expecting about 3 other items worth about $25 after spending about $200. I placed a polite call and the young lady handled the call extremely well letting me know the merchandise will be coming. Now, after this same scenario was repeated 3 more times, I was a little frustrated by being on this so called "hamster wheel" and finally made what I thought was my final call. A manager of some sort spoke to me and said I had let too much time lapse sense my initial deliveries, and I said I have called every 3 weeks for about 4 months now. I was then told that there wasn't any history of me calling and I was SOL. Unbelievable in 2013 that any customer service personnel dont' or couldn't notate the acct and they said thx for the business and have a nice day. This company will never ever get a penny from me to the day I die.

So the day after you die you will be a customer again?!?

Review