I ordered a pair of boots online for pickup in the Bloomington IN store. After waiting and waiting I finally called online several times who then told me to call the store.

Finally got someone (after 2 tries) who really did help me. Come to find out when they checked even though it said the boots were in stock, there was only 1 boot in the box. I had to cancel and re-order online to ship to home and paid $20 for overnight shipping. Still not receiving an email that the ordered shipped, I called online again.

Now, they don't have the boots and they are trying to see if they will be shipped from a store that does have them. What a nightmare.

If they don't have them in stock they should be able to say so at the time of the order. I like Rural King, but only if you shop in store obviously.

Product or Service Mentioned: Rural King Customer Care.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Preferred solution: The boots were $139.99 in store, $159.99 online plus tax and $20 shipping total online $190.00. I'd like a monetary break for all my trouble. This has been going on over a week of my time and phone calls..

Comments