Ease of Use
Layout of Store

Update by user Nov 25

I never did receive the item and Rural has now after Thanksgiving has told my bank that I have received and signed for it both of which are flat out lies. I have not received the item and have not signed for anything.

Original review posted by user Oct 10

After calling the store I then called Rural King customer service. After a short wait I was connected with someone concerning firearms calling himself David concerning firearms.

I Spoke David and let him know about how the Crystal River store had had my order then claim to have lost the paperwork and the firearm. He said that he would look into it but did not give me a time frame so I guess that means when he gets around to it. I have no intention of waiting weeks or months for that to happen so as previously stated I have called my bank and disputed. I would advise anyone considering ordering a firearm from them to thing again.

It takes 10 days or more for the store to receive it then you have a 3 day waiting period bringing it up to 2 weeks.

then they don't call the customer like they are supposed to because they lose the paperwork and merchandise. Lots of luck ordering from Rural King.

Product or Service Mentioned: Rural King Customer Care.

I didn't like: Customer service and delivery.

Customer made 1 call to the company using contacts on our site.
Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Oct 10.

Comments