Winchester, Kentucky
Layout of Store

Received a Rebate for a gun purchase for $71... sales person told me when I got it in mail to bring it in and they would give me cash for it...Wrong when I did they said I had to buy something....Ok I bought something for $10 and the cashier had trouble so called some other girl who showed her how to scan it and then she torn it in half...Still having money on it...Called manager again lot a good this does.

Didn't even apologize for their neglect. Received a Rebate for a gun purchase for $71...

sales person told me when I got it in mail to bring it in and they would give me cash for it...Wrong when I did they said I had to buy something....Ok I bought something for $10 and the cashier had trouble so called some other girl who showed her how to scan it and then she torn it in half...Still having money on it...Called manager again lot a good this does. Didn't even apologize for their neglect.

Product or Service Mentioned: Rural King Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments