We are dissatisfied with the restocking on your Good Friends Grain Free dogfood in salmon & sweet potato, and beef & sweet potato. This is the brand we have been buying for some time now and our 3 dogs all like it.

We live in Hilliard Ohio and drive 30 minutes plus to the Marysville store twice a month to pick up a bag. This store was out completely 4 weeks ago so we drove 45 minutes to the circleville store and got the last bag. 2 weeks ago, we were low on food and trying to locate just 1 bag. I called Marysville, Circleville, Heath, Marion, etc 2 days in a row looking for a bag.

Nothing. Each store said it should be on their truck and to check back tomorrow. I called all the stores again the next day and still no restocking of dogfood. We are now completely out.

We decided to switch from the salmon to the beef flavor until you got the salmon back in so they stay in the same brand. I called Marysville and they were out. I called circleville and they said they had 22 bags. We drove 45 minutes to circleville and couldn't find it.

I went to customer service and found the guy who I talked to. He remembered me in the phone and walked me to the dogfood. It was the wrong kind so we drove 45 minutes one way for absolutely nothing. We selected a different kind of grain free salmon and sweet potato, hoping it would be the closest thing to ours and not mess up the dogs systems.

And now, we are low on the new bag of food and expecting to find Good Friends Natural Grain Free Salmon and Sweet Potato back in stock, but even after 4 weeks (an entire month), the stores tell me they're still out. Its urgent at this point and your stores seems to be clueless and no helpto know when it will be back in. I will be expecting a phone call.

I have spent a lot of time on hold with all the local stores trying to track down a bag. Help!

Product or Service Mentioned: Rural King Customer Care.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Nov 28.

Comments