I bought a belt from Rural King and six months later the belt was unwearable (Bottom of pic).I had an Ariat belt for 7 years and it is still in great condition (top of pic).
Moral of the story you get what you pay for and do not buy a belt from Rural and on a side note do not buy the Tru Built Rural King tools.
They are absolute junk.Only buy name brand merchandise from Rural King.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I bought a dress from this company and received it on Wednesday (11/5/14) as soon as I opened the package and held it up, I knew something was wrong. ..."
- "I ordered my dress and it came a few days before expected. I was super excited but when i opened the package my heart broke into pieces. The picture was..."
- "I purchased a Gucci bag through bag barrow or steal. the price was about $2000 listed at around $850 which as 30% discount. When I received the bag I..."
- "PICK BEACH CLUB MANUFACTURE THERE. SOLID CONSTRUCTION FOR BIG GIRLS. Fully lined or padded. Sizes can run a little big in the *** I felt. 1 piece swim dress too short..."
- "Yes,, he lie to a six year old girl name Lola,,,she had six months of cancer treatments,,both of her parents took an early retirement to spend time with her,she wanted..."
- "I am a concern citizen about this fraud DiMeo fruit fams is advertising about being organic. I found a picture of one of his pints and his label on it...."
- "Paid for a full $75 grooming appointment for my dog, stated in her progress report that everything was done, ears, trim, etc. such a joke, because it wasn't. My goldens..."
- "I bought a Victoria Secret blanket from a girl named ac96 and She tried to make a lie up and won't refund my money, I want every fine back on..."
- "We took our 2016 Jayco Travel Trailer to Camping World Albuquerque. Our furnace quit on us (Cold). They fixed the furnace stating that it was from the MFG not crimping..."