I bought a belt from Rural King and six months later the belt was unwearable (Bottom of pic).I had an Ariat belt for 7 years and it is still in great condition (top of pic).
Moral of the story you get what you pay for and do not buy a belt from Rural and on a side note do not buy the Tru Built Rural King tools.
They are absolute junk.Only buy name brand merchandise from Rural King.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "First, I was considering purchasing a $99 high velocity fan last week. Am employee mentioned to me that the prices were going up the following day so..."
- "Last week I ordered a cute sweater. Easy right? Nope. It arrived yesterday (from china) and it is not at all what was pictured on the web site. I am..."
- "The corking, straps andleather insole are fine, but the hard rubber soles cracked, crumbled and peeled off. I emailed Birkenstock, but no one got back to me. Over the..."
- "I am a concern citizen about this fraud DiMeo fruit fams is advertising about being organic. I found a picture of one of his pints and his label on it...."
- "Bought electric recliner and matching loveseat three years ago, at Kensington Furniture, the faux leather is now peeling on all pieces. I feel furniture should last longer than three years..."
- "Yes,, he lie to a six year old girl name Lola,,,she had six months of cancer treatments,,both of her parents took an early retirement to spend time with her,she wanted..."
- "I have experienced roaches in the lockers at La Fitness at 1833 La Cienga Los Angeles Ca 90035. Each time I have informed the management staff that was on duty. Yesterday Oct..."
- "I started this regimen back in March for a week then I stopped and started once again in May 2016 at 215 lbs. This month of September 2016 I have..."
- "Be very, very, very cautious of dealing with this company. I will not ever do business with them again. I have been trying to get them to replace a coil..."