Evansville, Indiana
Featured Not resolved

I purchased a large dog crate from rural king Sunday July 6th around 4pm from the rural king on st.Joe Evansville Indiana .

We bought it for a pit bull and when we put her in it to run to the gas station a 5 minute trip . The dog had bent the frame and had lodged her head and paw in the hole.

This crate is cheaply made and could have.killed my dog .This large crate is made for sixty to eighty pound dog, my dog is twenty eight pound How would the crate have held up with a larger dog if my tiny one could almost kill her self in less than five minutes?!!

Review about: Dog Crate.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Rural King?

Comments

A PIT BULL...a *** and jaws of "steel"

No cage like that will ever hold up to a pit bull of any size .

They are powerful bitting dogs....they are capabe of destroying any type of cage that fits in your home.

Your only option is a steel outdoor cage.

Some of those can be destroyed too.

No chain can hold them in a yard if they want loose.

Good Luck.