2.6
Layout of Store

First, I was considering purchasing a $99 high velocity fan last week.Am employee mentioned to me that the prices were going up the following day so I should buy it that day.

Well, it's a week later and the price DROPPED down to $89! I HATE LIARS!

Second, Rural King sells extremely expired pet food. PLEASE, if you purchase from them check the dates.

I personally pulled about 8 cans of 1 flavor of Science Diet that were expired. I gave them to a manager and he stated that they would put "sale" stickers on them and put them back out!

The expiration date was 1 YEAR AGO!See the photo that I took.

This reviewer shared experience and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Rural King and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Rural King.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Shopping category for more informed decision or compare Rural King to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Rural King?

Comments