Tampa, Florida

First, I was considering purchasing a $99 high velocity fan last week.Am employee mentioned to me that the prices were going up the following day so I should buy it that day.

Well, it's a week later and the price DROPPED down to $89! I HATE LIARS!

Second, Rural King sells extremely expired pet food. PLEASE, if you purchase from them check the dates.

I personally pulled about 8 cans of 1 flavor of Science Diet that were expired. I gave them to a manager and he stated that they would put "sale" stickers on them and put them back out!

The expiration date was 1 YEAR AGO!See the photo that I took.

Review about: Science Diet.

2.6
Layout of Store
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Rural King?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Rural King - Review about Dog Crate from Evansville, Indiana Rural King "I purchased a large dog crate from rural king Sunday July 6th around 4pm from the rural king on st. Joe Evansville Indiana . We bought it for a pit..." Read more Scentsy - DON'T buy the line of *** about "Be Part of My Team!" Scentsy "Don't become a Scentsy consultant. Unless you are willing to ruthlessly track people down to get them to buy more stuff that they absolutely don't need, and lie to people..." Read more HotPriceTubs - HOT PRICE TUBS - WARNING, OURS WENT ON FIRE HotPriceTubs "We have been hit with HOT PRICE TUBS also, they sold us this hot but and informed us it had 1 year warranty, after they attended to put the various..." Read more Brad Metcalf (Chrome Cards LLC) - Sports Card Scammer & Abusive Nut Chrome Cards "Sports Card dealer BRAD METCALF, owner of Chrome Cards LLC is an unethical crook, scammer and liar who is also extremely crude, combustible and combative and should be avoided at..." Read more Justanswerlegal Questions - I locked into the "service" on the 23.6.17 on the assumption that 4 $5 (Bankcard) I might get a brief referral regarding an issue of Contract Law. Justanswerlegal Questions "I supplied my BankCard details with a synopsis of my sons problem. What i received was advice that Contract law is complicated(I knew that) did i want to talk to..." Read more Gigmasters is a scam Gigmasters "My name is Floyd I go by the name Elvis Floyd I am an Elvis impersonator. I have been with gig masters for 5 years.I will perform form many events..." Read more Fitbit Surge Band is defective Fitbit "After 11 months my non replaceable bands on my Fitbit Surge separated from the unit. After posting these photo to the website the comment from Fitbit was I did not..." Read more Harley Davidson - Treated like i have Leprosy Harley Davidson "oregon city oregon went down to harley here today was told they dont service anything under a 1999 i wanted 2 rims mounted on new tires and a sprocket. told..." Read more