Yonkers, New York

I was shopping in the Rural King in New Philadelphia Ohio. It was a nice store and the people whom waited on me seemed to be very helpful.

Once I was leaving the store I was interested in the sidewalk sale they was having out side. I was looking at some of the items and over heard the cashier whom was working the sale be spoken to wrongfully by what I assume a was head management. What the man said to her was very wrong and I believe no one should talk to there fellow employees in that manner. There was another gentleman whom was an employee standing there when this comment was said.

I heard him tell the cashier to hang herself with a what seemed to be a tow strap.

In that moment I left the store. I dont believe I will ever shop there again and I'm spreading the word about what I over hear during my shopping experience.

Comments

#1195998

comments like that is typical of rural kings reject store management and seems to be fairly common at this particular store #68 they are always downgrading or making absurd comments about customers or employees which probably explains why they cant keep employees

STORE MANAGEMENT SHOULD TAKE THEIR OWN ADVISE AND HANG THEIRSELF !!!!!