Reviews and Complaints
There is not enough information available to create the chart.
- No professionalism no costomer care
Update by user Apr 21, 2018
We purchased a $300 lawn mower from Rural King in Winchester and decided that we didn't need it so we returned it to the Rural King in Shelbyville with the receipt we paid $300 cash and when we returned it they told us they have to mail us a check as they cannot return...
Rural King - Disappointed
Rural King - Check out at store is terrible, don't get any worse
Rural King - Poor Customer Service
- Service department
- No urgency from manager
Rural King - Charged me twice
- Have always enjoyed rural king store shopping
- Way the dog food issue was handled
Rural King - *** experience
Rural King - There's a guy named Mike that works in customer service I se
Rural King - Poor customer service
Rural King - Weeks to ship, shipped after canceling!
- Shipping time and customer service
- Service in spring hill store
- Customer service is non existent
- Not one employee could tell me an answer
- Untrained check out
Thank You for Your Submission
Your comment is successfully posted.