PLEASE, check the better business rating of the Rural King-Mattoon, IL (corporate HQ's) store before buying anything from this retailer! They mislead me on a sale item that was listed as "in stock" and cancelled my order after 10 days.

This leaves me high and dry for Christmas. Customer service deflected as much as possible but I was finally able to speak with a "manager" but that too was a dead end. Rural King Mattoon (again, this is the corporate HQ's location) simply refuses to stand behind advertised prices and will not accept responsibility for their mistake. They have lost a customer for life, , Yes, I know that they have several million more customers and judging from their better business rating of an astoundingly dismal 1.07 out of 5, they just don't care.

However, I am not giving up and I am trying to contact the "real" store/corporate leadership. Kyle Banks, Mike Bittner, Melissa Cowger or even Alex Melvin if needed. If anyone listed above is interested in resolving this issue my order number is 800072697. I last spoke with Lisa at ext 3301.

You have my number. Just one mans story.

Product or Service Mentioned: Rural King Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Comments