Update by user Jan 12, 2018

Number provided by PC got me in contact with RKguns customer service, who informed me their phone system has been acting up and disconnecting calls. They further informed that the 3-5 days time that I thought was the time it would take for me to receive my item is the estimated shipping time to me.

They informed me that there is an estimated 7-10 days to process and pick my order for shipping. So it could take 15 business days before I receive my order. The service rep was friendly.

The site should be updated to clearly state this timing. I will update if order is received.

Original review posted by user Jan 12, 2018

Placed order for in stock item. Received confirmation of order immediately.

Credit card is charged. Week goes by, no delivery, no order status update. Tried multiple times to contact customer service via their email and phone without success. e.g.

Never received any response other than systematic email reply that my email was received. Contacted my Credit Card company to dispute charges and recoup refund. Will log complaint here and with Angie's list, Clark Howard and the Better Business Bureau, so others may avoid similar experiences.

Terrible service. As a result I will no longer do business with Rural King Brick and Mortar stores as their brand is damaged.

Product or Service Mentioned: Rural King Shipping Service.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Rural King Cons: Customer service is non existent.

Comments