Cannonsburg, Kentucky
4K views

I went to buy the gun of the week from local store.They said they only received a couple of them and said to order from RKGuns. I did.I signed up for the webb site and ordered the gun.

That part was easy. It seemed like a legitiment webb site. It worked fine for the order but after that I could not get any response. Could not get an order status or anything.

I called their phone number and all I got was a recording about their hours.I like Rural King, why would they endorse a *** site?

I will probably end up cancelling my order. Order at your own risk.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Rural King Cons: Poor service.

Comments

I ordered a long gun on June 19th through the RK Guns website, got an email it shipped to store on June 26th, today is July 1st and no one at the local store that it is was shipped to knows a thing about when it is coming, all I get is sorry sir, we do not have a gun under your name right now. I check the "Tracking" on the RK Guns website, it only states shipped to store on June 26th and lists Complete on the site. What a POOR set up and NO Consideration of the consumer after the sale....

to Anonymous #1713542

Sounds just like my story.

Rural King has their own operating system when you purchase a fire arm from them. They do not follow the federal fire arm laws they make up their own rules THIS IS ILEAGLE LETS START GETTING ON THEM CONTACT GOVNER NRA .TO. STOP THESE RUSSIAN BASTARDS

Ditto Hornswaggled I TOO ordered the Mossberg Night Train .308 with a "fluted barrel". Two weeks later I received a notice from RKguns that my rifle arrived with a "heavy barrel", not a "fluted" barrel and that I was welcome to continue with this purchase as is and/or my original order would be canceled.

Mind you this is NOT the first time that RKguns has pulled this BAIT and SWITCH tactic on me personally. I called the RKguns Customer Support number to check on my order after receiving the notice that it would not be fulfilled correctly. The Customer Service Rep immediately said that she would have to consult her supervisor regarding my order and when she came back she said that my choice was to continue with the order of the "heavy" barrel rifle or cancel the order all together. At that point I informed her that this was not the first time that RKguns has pulled this BAIT and SWITCH tactic on me and that I thought was part of their marketing strategy to offer guns that they didn't have in stock nor had access to in product channels.

She told me that was absolutely not the case and that they were just shipped the incorrect model. So I asked her if she was confirming that they had the “fluted” model in stock but they were just shipped the wrong guns; at which point she told me “That is correct.” So I promptly told her, “Oh that’s great… just send me one with the “fluted" barrel". She immediately sad, “ Let me let you talk to my Supervisor..” Yeah, I bet you ALL know how that went from here, and get this, Ms. Supervisor was a TOTAL *** So, yeah, now I’m entirely convinced that it is an integral part of RKguns marketing strategy to offer firearms they don't have in stock nor have access to, at a seemingly fair price, only to switch models on their clientele thus relegating the original order to a much less "fair" deal.

DO YOURSELF A FAVOR, BUY THE GUN YOU WANT, FROM A REPUTABLE DEALER. RKguns SUCKS!!!

Ordered a Mossberg Night Train .308 at a super price. "IN STOCK".

Oh yeah, in stock alright. In stock at Mossberg's plant is more like it. They charged my VISA the night I ordered it and it's been two weeks since then, and a week after they claimed they needed my FFL info, even though it was on their own website. Bait and switch people.

Stay away and pay decent people your good money. F.U.R.K.GUNS.

I ordered a S&W M&P 15 sport II on Feb 19. It March 22, 30 days still no rifle.

This is unacceptable.

I could have gotten something from China by now. Last gun I will by from them.

Ordered a SW Victory on line 12-17-17 for shipment to Wentzvile, Mo store and recieved a call the gun arrived at the store on 1-18-18 (picked it up on 1-20) ... At issue is I sent TWO emails to CUSTOMER SERVICE to inquire on delivery status ...

NEVER recieved the courtesy of a reply...

The gun staff at the Wentzvile store is always courteous and has no bearing on them..

Now (1-23) there having the 12% rebate n the gun is cheaper .. Lets see if they offer a 'olive branch' !!!!!!!

#1420619

Do Not by a firearm from this company!!! No customer service what so ever!

Slow processing and close to a month shipping for something thats in stock. ZERO stars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I ordered a gun Dec 25. Today is Jan 10.

Have they shipped or contacted me. NO. I emailed and get a can response of we will notify you when shipped. Then no response for the other 6 emails I have sent.

DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM. HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE> PERIOD>

They are trying to compete with other big stores and they are failing miserably. I am a former employee over that department .

Their policies are stupid and they’re losing a lot of sales. I would NEVER reccomend buying from them.

I wanted to order a rifle from RKguns but their website said that it was out of stock. I gave my email address to be notified when it was back in stock.

A few hours later I was emailed that the rifle was back in stock. Before I could order it I was told that it was again out of stock. I again asked to be notified when it was in stock. 5 minutes later I was notified that it was again in stock.

What gives? they can't be trusted!

Front Royal, Virginia, United States #1296287

Many of the firearms on RKguns are "drop shipped" from the manufacturer. I ordered a rifle from them last summer and was told that it would be shipped from Ruger to the FFL which was why they had a 3 week delivery date.

Dunnellon, Florida, United States #1266651

SCREWED BY RKGUNS AND BY SIG SAUER. I ORDERED A SIG 290 AND IT WAS CLEARLY ADVERTISED BY SIG SAUER AND BY RKGUNS THAT IT CAME WITH THE EXTENDER CLIP.

AFTER PAID FOR THEY TELL ME THAT EVEN THOUGH IT WAS ADVERTISED TO INCLUDE THE EXTENDER CLIP THAT THE BUYER DOES NOT GET THE CLIP. THEY SIMPLY DON'T CARE IF THEY'VE TAKEN YOUR MONEY AND FAILED TO DELIVER.

Los Angeles, California, United States #1239055

I am having the same problem. When I call the store they say I have to call the web site.

When I call the web site I am told that I have to call the store.

I am fed up I think this is a scam and I will get my money back and will never trade there again. Not a good store or service at all.

Lapeer, Michigan, United States #1227285

I have to more or less agree with the original comment. I ordered a handgun more than 2 weeks ago and still have not received it.

I sent request for status twice and did receive replies though, just no firearm delivery.

Contrast with Buds or Impact or Kentucky Gun Co., all of those I received my order in 5 days or less. RK is painfully slow (and yes, I contacted FFL and had them send info to RK immediately).