1227 Burkemont Ave, Morganton, NC 28655

On 3/15/20 around 9:00 my husband and I went to store # 96 located in Morganton no like we do every Sunday morning. We have purchased multiple guns from this store and on this Am we attempted to purchase another.

Instead we were treated very poorly by a gentleman who was rude, wouldnt stop what he was doing and acted bothered we needed service. Needless to say we went up front to purchase what we had in cart and walked away from this employee because of his attitude. My husband went outside while I completed purchase. I spoke to the cashier and told her how upset and offended we were.

Upon leaving in our vehicle my husband called inside the store and asked to speak to the manager. A gentleman named Scott got on the line,only to hang up on us. We called back and he was rude and hung up again.

This gentleman sounded like the guy we dealt with at the gun case. Ultimately we could not get through on any number we found for rural king customer service on line but we did reach out to more than a dozen friends who agree for at least a year the store in Morganton nc will not get our business.

User's recommendation:
Do not shop rural king in Morganton nc the employees and manager are rude

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Rural King Pros: Have always enjoyed rural king store shopping, Product selection.

Rural King Cons: How they handle complaints, Customer service - very rude, Rude employees lack customer curtesy.

Comments